The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion is getting an otome game adaptation!!! The game will be available in Korean, but an English and Japanese translation is in the works 🙌🏻
For those not familiar with this title, The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion is a Korean novel that also has a manhwa adaptation. The official English translation of the manhwa is currently available on Tappytoon.
After a mysterious death, Park Eunha enters the world of a novel. She is revived as a minor character, Raeliana McMillan, who is to be poisoned to death by her own betrothed. In order to break up with her dangerous fiancé, she offers a surreptitious deal to the male protagonist of the novel, Noah Wynknight, but winds up romantically with other men that are not part of the plan. Noah Wynknight of inescapable but suspicious charm; honest Justin Shamal who loves only one person; or Adam Taylor for whom you have a soft spot for no reason whenever you see him.
Will Raeliana successfully get out of this crisis and create a new ending for herself? Who will be the one that will join Raeliana in her new ending?
- Rich stories and illustrations
- In addition to the original story, you get to enjoy new romance stories and vibrant illustrations only available in the game.
- 3 target characters and various endings
- The ending of the story depends on your choices. You could save the character who is supposed to die in the original work or develop a romantic relationship with someone other than the male protagonist.
- Side story DLC featuring the High Priest, Heika Demint, who dotes on Raeliana unconditionally, this side story illustrates precious time spent with Grandpa Heika.
Raeliana McMillan (CV: Lee Kye-yun)
Noah Wynknight (CV: Ryu Seung-gon)
Adam Taylor (CV: Kim Hyun-wook)
Justin Shamal (CV: Min Seung-woo)
Heika Demint (CV: Sin Yong-woo)
- Title: The Reason Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke’s Mansion
- Original Title: 그녀가 공작저로 가야 했던 사정
- Release Date: May 27, 2021
- Genre: Otome
- System: Mobile (Android/iOS), PC (Steam)
- Voice: Korean
- Language: Korean (Japanese & English Coming Soon)
- Where to Play: Google Play, Apple Store, Steam
LIESEL’S SINFUL CORNER
oh my godddd I can’t believe I’m actually gonna get to romance Adam!!!! I love him so much 😭❤ I was reading the manhwa a while back, but never finished it. I don’t really remember why I put it on hold…maybe it was because I liked Adam too much and was sad he wasn’t the main lead? lol 🤣
Source: Official Twitter