By choosing to participate in one of my group orders, you are agreeing to the terms & conditions listed below:
- Please join only if you’re 100% committed.
- I, the Group Order Manager (GOM), only act as the purchasing agent meaning that I place your order and make payment on your behalf. I cannot modify or cancel your order with the merchant once it has been placed.
- Order cancellations and refunds are not accepted once payment is received. I will not be held responsible for the merchant’s actions. You will only be refunded the amount of any item that is out of stock.
- It is your responsibility to keep track of deadlines and send payment(s) on time. I will only place your order after I have received the first payment. As for the second payment, failure to pay on time may result in having to pay a late fee or being dropped from the GO and your goods will go up for reclaim with no refund. You can always request a payment extension if you need more time.
- ETA is only an estimate and is subject to change. I will not be held responsible for any delays in shipping, damaged goods, lost packages or any import fees imposed by your country. Please make sure that the goods can be shipped to your country before ordering.
- By participating in my orders, you are agreeing that you are at least 18 years of age, the legal age of majority in your country, or if you are below the age of 18, that you have a parent or guardian’s consent.
- Violation of rules and/or policies will result in being BLACKLISTED and you will NOT be allowed to participate in the future. As the GOM, I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time, and also reserve the right to modify any of the rules and policies without notice at any time.